Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Potential Themes


You know what my biggest regret in life is going to be? Knowing that there are moments like this happening all over the world and I'm never going to see them. There is just so much to see, so little time.

Well that's my contemplative moment over for the day, now back to the one dimensional life of a student. So much work, so little time! :)

I've been looking through a few of the feature blogs presented on their homepage and I've noticed that many of them have themes, or at least a common topic for the daily ramblings. I've been considering potential themes for this site. So far haven't come up with much. Maybe feature a different part of the world every week, do a review on it and list a few details. Maybe famous quotes, maybe featured friends... celebrities, songs, books.... hmmmmm! Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home