Friday, November 25, 2005

Dinner Party!

Well when I say dinner party what I really mean is that Tam is coming over tonight for dinner. But as she's been up at Mackay all week and I'm at the end of a very long week myself, I'm not sure this one is going to be a rager!

I've just been reading through some other peoples blogs and I've come to the conclusion that I'm just normal. There were times when I thought I was a little out there, maybe even sometimes strange, but no, these people really put things in perspective. So henceforth I am endevouring to be as normal as I can. If you're one of those people who roams blogs looking for freaky shit, then tonight my friend you are out of luck. I'm normal!

...was that normal conversation to have with oneself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home