Sunday, July 30, 2006

Quickie

Hey there avid readers...

I made it to Singapore in one piece... that one piece may be ridiculously tired and REALLY not looking to another 16 hours of flying after the last 7 ... but one piece non-the-less. Miraculously my knee hasn't been much trouble at all (a slip on a wet bathroom floor agrivated an old war wound [read war as "skirmish"]). I didn't manage to sleep on the last flight at all, I was in the middle of the plane, no aisle, no window but as luck would have it, I had a spare seat next to me. Me and the lady on the other side shared it and stored all excess "stuff" as you quite often accumulate on planes (like pillows and blankets and ear phones and safety manuals and seat belts.. I mean... ah...).

Already watched two point five point five movies (watched one, started another and gave up, started a third and landed half way through it)... and I am REALLY looking forward to sleeping... sleeeeeeeeeeeep! Ok, heading off to the gate now, don't get called for another hour but I want to figure out my international roaming before I get to France (so I can send mummy a "I'm alive, call off the search" message).

I'll try be more conscious the next time I write... peace out and happy sleeping you lucky people in normal time zones!!! : )

5 Comments:

Blogger sareroh said...

Good to hear you made it safely to Singapore Kieryn. Only a few more days to go till you arrive here...will have to start taking stuff out of the spare room!!!

Enjoy Paris and don't find too much mischief.

Love S&R

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

What's this "taking stuff out of the spare room"????

Good news Kieryn, the first 7 hours of your trip are the *easiest* :-)

1:06 PM  
Blogger -D- said...

Hey hey!

The care package was supposed to "ameliorate" (thats a big word I learnt cause I do honours now :-D)the boredom or lack of sleep...whichever came first

Oh well :-(

Good to see you is safe and all.

Can't wait for you to come back with my present ;)

4:20 AM  
Blogger geoffandel said...

Hey Kieryn, I hope you have lots of fun travelling and enjoy your family reunion later on. :-) El.

4:34 PM  
Blogger sareroh said...

Hey Kieryn,

Just dropping you a note to say that we will meet you at the airport. I'm aiming to arrive at 5:30, so I should be there when you come out of customs. I will have my mobile on me (07787 787 487) so feel free to give me a call if you get lost/scared/disorientated/stuck in the baggage conveyor.

We will be driving home so there's no need to have poundage on you when you arrive. Drop me an email if you have any problems/questions.

See you soon.

Love Rohan

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home