Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Deep Breaths

Awake is the new sleep... so wake up!

That's my abstract thought for the day, thank ya Ben Lee. Although he does strike me as the rather hyperactive type who wouldn't actually have problems getting out of bed in the mornings. I reckon it takes a lot of will power to fight that feeling you get when your eyes are half closed and all you have to do is read over and bump the alarm for another ten minutes of blissful sleep... Hmmmmm Sleeeeeeeep! So while his little motto sounds good in hyperactive theory I wonder if he's ever tried it on a bad morning person.... and then you have to wonder how long it took his black eye to heal. Curse good morning people!

Pray tell, if there is actually anyone out there reading this who is a morning person, do you get up and have an upbeat catch phrase that you recite to yourself? I've heard that works...

Ah ok, well spontaneous resolution... tomorrow I'm going to wake up and tell myself "Kieryn, its a beautiful day, the coffee smells great and the world is waiting for you to get up and start your day with a smile, hop to it!"

...ofcoarse at 6am whole sentences become a bit harder to get out but I'll do my best!

And to all of you out there, I wish you a perky morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home